Wednesday 29 July 2009

Stock update...

At long last the new Basic Grey Lemonade papers arrived today in the handy 6x6" pads. I am totally in love with these papers and a pad was removed immediately for my stash ;-)

Also arrived today are the Popcorn the Bear PC CD Rom's. These cd's are jammed packed with papers and projects to complement the Popcorn stamps.


Lastly to arrive were lots of new Martha Stewart punches.

Before I go I just had to show you this gorgeous card created by Lacey. These Ollyfant stamps are just so adorable and am going to have to pinch a couple of these for my stash too. Lacey has also used the beautiful looped ribbon, stocking charm and Tibetan silver spacer. I just adore your colouring Lacey!

5 comments:

Joy said...

AWE...love the DP and I wanted to purchase the CD! but it's not mac compatible...I can't wait till they finally make one! these images are just so darling! love the card too! you always do such fabulous work!

Lacey said...

Thanks I am still working on my coloring skills. Glad you liked the card. It felt great to get inky!! :-)
~Lacey

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Nikki,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Teri said...

Ooh, lots of goodies in the shop!! I'm loving that cute Ollyphant image and that card is just too cute!! hugs, Teri

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Riley so darling.