Wednesday 8 July 2009

Blog Candy Alert!

My friend and fellow Diva Crissy has some awesome blog candy to say thank you to her blog supporters. Wow... you will want to check this out! Not only that but she has 7 fabulous prizes!!! Closing date Wed 15th July.

While you are there you can drool over her gorgeous creations and Crissy is showing you some sneak peaks of the new High Hopes stamps which are released this Saturday. Wow, Crissy has some fabulous designs in store for you!!! My stamps haven't arrived yet :-( but I will be sure to ink them up as soon as they do!

Hugs,
Nikki x

4 comments:

tc said...

WOW I can't believe all the stuff.
I love the little kids stamps

tc said...

WOW I can't believe all the great product. Thanks for thinking about all of us

tlc228 said...

It is so kind to offer such a plentiful basket. Can't see anything that I wouldn't love to have.
Thanks again for your kindness

mamof9 said...

Love your blog and candy, love Paula x