Tuesday 7 July 2009

Design Team Call

I would like to thank everyone who entered my design team call. Wow, the response was overwhelming and I am so honored that so many of you wanted to help make my new store a success. I was hoping to email everyone individually but have had email problems this afternoon. I am afraid that if you haven't heard from me this evening that you have been unsuccessful this time. I find this part so hard as the applications were all fabulous and I really do appreciate the time you have taken to apply. Even more harder too in that lots of you who did apply are my friends.

I will be back tomorrow to announce my DT Team and also Guest Designer for August through to December.

Hugs,

3 comments:

Fern said...

He,he...
Can't wait to find out lol! :O)

Fern xx

Lisbet said...

HI!

I´m surfing around and discover lots of new blogs. I just love to see how people use colours and designs different.

See you again.

Michelle said...

Hi Nikki, I missed the call for the design team. I've been 6 weeks in hospital, YUK! If you look fo more DT's later... my hand will be up and waving madly.
Hugs Michelle