Tuesday 28 July 2009

Riley.. your my hero!

I'm a little late with my post today as my kiddies have been keeping me busy ;-)

Over at A Spoon Full of Sugar we have the below fantastic sketch for you to follow this week which has been designed by our very own Caryn. Eeeekkkk.. sorry Caryn I just noticed as I'm loading up this post that I put my sentiment in the wrong place.. slapped wrists!


********************

Sponsor:

This week the sponsor is me, Nikki of Bunny Zoe's Crafts!!! One lucky winner win the new High Hopes stamp Large Stackable Santa and also a selection of Christmas charms. I have lots of the new High Hopes stamps in stock as well as the newest stamps from many popular stamp companies including Bildmalarna and The Greeting Farm.


********************

Our wonderful guest designer joining us this week is the very talented Chris - Sketching Stamper. If you haven't visited Chris at her blog before.. I assure you it's a must!

Ok, so a little about my card today. This is a new surprise release Fireman Riley. Riley sure is my hero ;-) I found the chipboard sentiment in a K&Co set I've had for a while. Riley has been stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Prismacolor pencils with Sansodor and paper stumps to blend. The buttons are from the Mardi Gras collection. I have also added a little stickles to the water. This Riley is currently with customs but will be in my store anyday now.

I received the above beautiful award from Penni today. Thank you so much sweetie for thinking of me.


25 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley is my hero!!!!!!!!!!

Ann Kranitz said...

I love the texture on this card. Great colors also!!

Teri said...

Great image and sketch! The colors are fabulous, so bright and cheery!! xo, Teri

Niki Estes said...

Oh, he is so cute!! I love your coloring, Nikki! My son will love that Riley! He is definitely going on my list!

Beth said...

Oh this card is the cutest! I love little Riley and the embossing looks fab!

Beth xx

Danni said...

Very cute!

MichelleO said...

Well you sure have made Riley a good looking hero! Wonderful card!
HUGS
MichelleO

DawnMarie said...

Oh he's so cute, I love him! Fab card Nikki. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

DawnMarie said...

Lol forgot to say its my birthday on the 6th August and I'll be in Dublin visiting friends. I will try and borrow her computer for a while to check out these new fairy stamps I love fairies!! Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Joy said...

cute card! looks like he's busy putting out the fire! great challenge and layout!

Ila said...

Riley is just the Cutest!! and your card is Totally Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Sharon said...

Great kid's card Nikki and the bright colours go well with Riley.xx
Hope you are enjoying the holidays with your girls. And... Good luck!!!I'm thinking of you.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Riley card, perfect colours and sentiment.
luv
Debby

Paula said...

What a fabulous card Nikki i love the bright colours and the image is fantastic.
Paula xxxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Nikki,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Swaantje said...

Hi Nikki,
your little fireman Riley is sooo cute!
Your colouring of Riley is fantastic.
Very sweet is your card.

Hugs
Swaani

Nicole Bailey said...

O Riley is just so spanking cute! Love the colors and papers you used...so bright and cheery!

Mel said...

I love Riley! Fab card ~ Mel x

Shazza said...

love the card nicky, Riley looks great
x

Kirsten Aune said...

Hi Nikki.
I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately... Time flies...

This card is so cute! I love the way you use bright colours on your cards! It brightens up my day! Thank you! :)

I hope you're enjoying your summer! Take care!
Big hugs,
Kirsten

Andrea, said...

Fab card Nikki, I love the colours and he is so cute. Have a great day

Debbie said...

A great card Nikki, I love the cute Riley image and the gorgeous bright colours. Debbie x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love the clean and simple style!

Knuffel, Renata

Heather Schlatter said...

Nikki,

I just adore what you did with your coloring and I really love that embossing folder I really really need to get that folder I always admire it on other peoples cards!!!

So sorry I have not been by as much it is not on purpose I am just so strapped for time these days but I hope it gets better soon!!!!



Heather

craftyb said...

Riley is a great guy...love your colouring Nikki!

I laughed when I read about the new stock items falling into your stash...I just adored those BG papers...do you not want EVERYTHING even more now though...you must have to be very disciplined not to have one each!! bx