Friday 17 July 2009

More goodies...

I just want to thank you for the sweet comments you left on Danni's card. She was so happy when I read them to her.

I'm back again to tell you about more goodies that arrived today. For all you Mimo and Mimosa fans I have lots more designs available as well as restocks of the popular Christmas stamps.

Card designed by Jacqui Dennis

I wanted to also show you the above gorgeous card created by Jacqui using the very sweet Mimosa Christmas Angel. Jacqui also used spacer beads and wreath charm which are also available in the store. I just adore Jacqui's colouring and pretty details.


Also the new Basic Grey June Bug 6 x 6 paper pads arrived. Lemonade should follow shortly.


Also I am so happy to stock the Ollyfant stamps. These are just so adorable and hope to have some card samples to show you from myself and the team soon.

I have also been receiving inquiries regarding the new High Hopes stamps. Yes, I will be stocking them! They should be here around mid-week next week. My DT package also got lost on route as I know some of you are wondering why I haven't been showing sample cards with the new stamps. As soon as they do arrive I will be here to let you know! Many of you will know that High Hopes stamps will be selling to wholesalers only come August 1st. Please do contact me if there is ever a stamp you would like that is not showing in my store.

17 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Nikki,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous RAK!!...Oh that must be so dissapointing you have your HH stamps lost. I was wondering where your lovely HH creations were...Have a Wonderful weekend!!...Hugs, Ila

CraftyC said...

This is a gorgeous card and I have been constantly checking your shop for a restock. have ordered mine and of course a few other goodies fell in my basket as well. Have a great time with the kids this 1/2 term
Clairex

DawnMarie said...

Hi Nikki, oh this card is beautiful, Jacqui has done a wonderful job. Look forward to getting some goodies soon. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Joy said...

such a pretty RAK! Your daughter is so darling! love her painted face! that is just awesome! her card is wonderful too for her teacher! thanks for adding such wonderful stuff to your store. if you can explain to me about the spacer beads and how they are used. I love the charms that are added to the card. I think I need to try that too. have a great Friday!

Mina said...

some many fabulous goodies and not enough money lol...I wondered where your HH samples were, the Christmas HH stamps are all fabulous, cant wait to see the new ones...and even more temptation now you have BG papers
Mina xxx

christelle said...

Jacqui's card is georgeous!! I love the sweet image and the colouring is fab!! Spacer beads and wreath charms are very cute!!
I hope you have a great weekend Nikki,
Love to you all,
Big hugs,
Christelle.

Kathy said...

Wow Nikki you really have the cutest stuff over at your shop!! Love all of it and wished it was cheaper for me to shop with you as I love that you have everything in one place!!
But I will be back for the raffia ribbon as I also LOVE that you sell littler pieces ~ the rolls are huge!!
Have a great week-end :)Kathy

Fern said...

Wahoooh!
I can't wait to get my GDT pack- all these yummy goodies sound great!

Fern xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Your cards are always so darling.

Unknown said...

I love this card the embosssing and colour combo are really lovely together

Love Dawn xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Nikki, coloured beautiful, lots lovely goodies in you shop to, sue.xx

Anonymous said...

Jacqui's card is just gorgeous...and what a lot of new stash you have in your shop Nikki....you must be in heaven getting all these wonderful parcels!
Thanks for your help with Firefox, I've just installed it and am using it to leave this comment.
It seems a bit quicker than IE8.
Fingers crossed everything will work ok with leaving comments on Blogger mow!
Hugs and have a great day.
Carole x

Linda said...

Hi Nikki ~ I can't believe I just found your blog (through Shirley)! You've got some wonderful creations! I haven't visited your store yet ... but I know I'll be in trouble when I do! Heehee! TFS and have a wonderful weekend! Aloha, Linda

Fern said...

Hi Nikki,
I have something for you on my blog! :O)

Fern xx

Moni said...

Beautiful card, and so cute image.
You have great stuff in your store! Hugs, moni

Risa said...

Jacqui is truly an artist and your RAK is lovely indeed! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)