Monday 21 April 2008

Scrapbook Page - Bubble Fun


This is a project I have done for my Silly Monkey DT work. This is all new to me and this is the first Scrapbook page I have ever made. The pictures are of my little girl Danni on her 3rd Birthday having lots of bubble fun in our garden. I have used Karen Foster April 12" x 12" Scrapbook paper. I have also used lots of Bazzill Bling for the lettering and to mount the pictures. The letters were cut on my Cricut using Mickey's Font cartridge. I then run them through my cuttlebug using the Spots and dots embossing folder to continue the bubble theme. I printed the text in word and mounted. The flower splats and fibres are from my kind friend Lim. Other accessories: Buttons from my stash & bubble sticks!

15 comments:

Nixe-Moni said...

Your Layout is so wonderful. Looks fantastic with your sweet and lovely daughter and her bubbles :))
Great work ...
Hugs
Moni

Debbie said...

Fab layout Your daughter looks so sweet

Turid Mari said...

This is lovely, Nikki!!
Your doughter is so cute!!!
Hihi.. I remember how much fun it was blowing bubles :)

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog :)

Hugs from Turid.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Nikki. :)

Vanessa.

Justine said...

Ahhh, what a cutie! I love the layout and papers Nikki!
Justine x x

Diane.W. said...

Fab LO!Well done!!! :o)x

Lim said...

Dear Nikki,
This page is fab. I love it. The layout is perfect. The pictures are amazing and your daughter is beautiful.
Also I like the colors. Great job!
Hugs,
Lim.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

your daughter is adorable nikki
you take great pictures.. love to look at each and every single one.

great layout

Classroomfree said...

Oh I wanna come and blow bubbles, the layout makes it look such fun!

Anja's weblog said...

This layout is beautiful Nikki:))

LINBOB'S BLOG said...

awww she is sooo sweet, this LO look so fun, just want to join in.

Love all the colours you have used, well done Nikki.

take care babe

Linda

Heidi said...

This is so beautiful Nikki, and your little girl are so sweet. Wonderful photos and wonderful layout. LOVE IT!!!!! And the paper is so nice.

Hugs from
Heidi

jjcreations said...

This page is great. The photos are wonderful with the puffed out cheeks and serious concentration. I love blowing bubbles on the playground at recess for the kids to chase. It's amazing how they swarm around no matter what grade they're in. Joan

Monique said...

I love your layout. And your little girl is sooooo cute !!!

Hugs Monique

Jackie said...

What a fab first page. Your daughter's face is just brilliant....it made me smile :)