Thursday 3 April 2008

Hanglar Pickupkille - Cute Card Thursday Challenge 4

I made this card for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge 4. This weeks challenge is 'Planes, trains and automobiles'. I used this cute Hanglar PickupKille image which was sent to me from a good friend. Unfortunately these stamps can only be purchased if you live in Sweden or Norway :-( The image was coloured using my Primascolour pencils with the use of sansador and paper stumps to blend. I also used a sakura stardust pen to add detail. The card is bazzil and the papers are handmade by Lakeland. The sentiment is by Stamping Up and the circles cut on my Cricut. The splat was sent to me from another kind friend. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft.

25 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh Nikki, this is so cute. And the colors is so great, I just love your coloring-it is always so perfect. Love it!

Hugs from Heidi

Deb said...

Beautiful card, love this image how perfect for this challenge

Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

fabulous card Nikki.
coloring is defenetly beautiful.

Lorraine said...

This is absolutely to die for, Love the bright colours and of course the image.

My Paper World said...

Wow! Your colouring is beautiful Nikki! This is sooooo cute! xx

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable!!! Love your coloring!!! Awesome!

Sandy said...

Oh how lovely. So wonderful colors. Gorgeous card.

angeljakki said...

very cute, great colours

Sharon said...

Gorgeous and your colouring is spot on!

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, fab image and I love all the embossing.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Debbie said...

Great card Love the way you have coloured in your stamp

Julie said...

very nicely done, gorgeous colouring

jjcreations said...

Ahhhh, he is too cute. Love the card. Joan

Gill said...

What a gorgeous card, I love it, great colours, love you H&S, he's so cute
lv Gill x

Richelle said...

Very cute! love the colors.
richelle

craftyb said...

Hi N, oh when i first saw this, i thought you were the girl with the answers "where did you manage to buy the hanglar"? but alas...I think I'll have to go to sweden for a supply of these cuties!!!!!!
And your colouring is amazing - such a fab job! bx

Jilli said...

Cute card, love the stamp and your colouring. Fab!

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, love that little fella.

Alison said...

Oh so gorgeous and cute, love it.

Anita Knits said...

Great card, fantastic use of colour.

tracie said...

gorgeous card, I love the stamp - very cute :-)x

ella bella said...

fab card the stamp looks great, love it :)

Beth said...

He's a cutie! Fab card!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card, great colors and lovely image!!

Monique said...

Such a sweet card. I love these Hangler images.