Friday, 11 April 2008
High Hopes Barely Sitting - Baby Boy & Another Award!
I designed the scalloped border on my Design Studio software and cut on my Cricut Expression using the George Cartridge. The dots have been added with a white Sakura Souffle pen. The baby border was stamped twice to get the desired length and trimmed. The Blue Eyes Bling was embossed with swiss dots cuttlebug folder. Images coloured with a mixture of Prismacolour pencils, Prisma Markers and Copics. The baby's Blanket and the Teddy Bears Bow was coloured with Twinkling H2O's. I applied the paint with my Watercolour Pen. This is the first time I have used them and love them. They are so smooth to apply and the picture does not do the twinkle justice! I will certainly be buying more of these!
Stamps used: High Hopes Barely Sitting & High Hopes Baby Border
Papers: Bazzill Bling Envy and Blue Eyes, Basic Grey Paper from the Gypsy pack.
Accessories: Doodlebug abc's - Swimming pool, Doodlebug Blue Jean/Swimming Pool Gingham ribbon, MM Shimmer Brads - Polo. Twinkling H2O's Pack No. 654.
All products used on this card can be found at Silly Monkey Crafts with the exception of Basic Grey Gypsy papers which are my own. Silly Monkey's do stock a range of other Basic Grey papers.
Oh my, am I so lucky or what... This is my 3rd award this week! I have today received this award from the very kind Jean. Thank you so much Jean. For those of you who haven't found her blog yet go check her out as she has loads of fantastic cards.
I am now going to pass this award to 5 very deserving ladies...
1. My good friend Heidi who is my best blogging pal. Her cards are just so beautiful and she is such a dear friend.
2. My friend Lim who has such an amazing blog and makes the most amazing Magnolia Scenes.
3. Nicola - My Paper World. She makes so many beautiful cards and I love to visit her to see her sketches.
4. Crissy Armstrong - I am in awe of her and she is such an amazing artist and I just love all her work. Check out her gallery at Splitcoaststampers.
5. Sophia - This lady is just so talented. Her cards are amazing and she is so clever in that she designs her own characters for her cards too.
Go and check them out... I assure you that they will not disappoint!