Saturday 5 April 2008

Panduro Girl

I made this card for my best friend who is currently in hospital. This is one of my new stamps by Panduro Hobby. These stamps come unmounted on a sheet and are a bargain at £6.90 for 6 girl stamps and other little extra's. The mini butterfly from this collection I stamped in the bottom left corner. I cut the curved stamp background on my Cricut. I coloured the cute little girl with my prismacolour pencils with the use of sansador and paper stumps to blend. I have also used my Sakura Stardust pen for the added bling! I cut the leaves on my Cuttlebug and hand stitched the detail on them with a baby pink cotton. The bloom was sent to me from a very kind friend. The sentiment has been cut on my Cricut from the George Cartridge. I cut this on plain card and coloured using a copic marker to get the best colour match. The Paper is from the Gypsy range by Basic Grey. The pink sparkly paper is handmade and from Lakeland. The heart button is also from Panduro from a button selection. I aged the edges of the paper, bloom and leaves with a VersaMagic Chalk Ink "Jumbo Java"

19 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card I love the panduro stamps might have to buy these too

Lim said...

Nikki:
My dear friend, this card is so beautiful, sweet and amazing.. I love the color combination, the details in the leaves and the little button. I can't wait to receive my stamps from Panduro, they are so cute.
I know your friend is going to feel better when she receive this card.. You are such a sweet and talented person.
Hugs, Lim.

Heidi said...

Nikki, this card is so beautiful - I just love it. A lot of very sweet details and the colors are so nice. Your friend will love it too! And I have to say it again - your coloring is so fantastic.

Big hug to you from me :0)

Chris Steer said...

A beautiful combination Nikki - you are so talented!
Chris x

jjcreations said...

This is such a sweet image...it looks like she's doing a curtsey! Too cute. Joan

Suzanne said...

This is just too cute I love the colours and the stamp is gorgeous. Sue :o)

CraftyC said...

Cute card Nikki, love the stamp!
Clairexx

Katy said...

Aw, so cute Nikki!

Katharina Frei said...

A lovely sweet card Nikki. I love the details and the colour combination.

Jilly said...

great card and i soo love that stamp.
How do you put your signature in your blog, i've seen it a few time on different blogs but can't seem to put my own on

Justine said...

Oh dear, another stamp set I might have to buy!! that's a very gorgeous card Nikki! the colours are very pretty!

Justine x x

kraftykizzy said...

Another gorgeous card Nikki .I love the attention to detail you put into your projects.
hugs
karen
xxx

My Paper World said...

She's soooo cute Nikki! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

love this cute card, the stamp is adorable!! :)

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...bright and fun!

Ila said...

This is Super Cute!!..your coloring and image are Gorgeous!! your friend will love it!!

Monique said...

What a lovely card !!

Kerryn said...

that is such a cute card and i so want those stamps!! but the p+p just seems so expensive!!
those leaves are so pretty and again ur colouring is wonderful.

Sonja said...

Wowwww, what a great color combination, I love it. And really sweat motiv.
I was looking for the stamps at Panduro page but can't find them. Can anyone help with some link, please? It seems my googling aint good enough :)