Monday 7 April 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Danni - 8th April


Happy Birthday to our little princess who is 3 today. I took this picture of her in our garden on Monday when we had lots of snow in the morning. Very strange weather for April as this time last year was glorious and I remember her playing outside on her trampoline. I will be busy for the next couple of days but hope to have a new card for you Thursday or Friday. My eldest daughter is very exited as we are going to the High School Musical concert on Wednesday evening. Have a good week.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy birthday sweet little princess! You are so cute playing in the snow. Hope you are having a wonderful day! Have a great time at the High school musical


Big hug from Heidi

Ila said...

Happy Birthday to your little princess...She is Beautiful!!! Have a Wonderful Day!!

Kristine said...

Oh, your dd is very adorable!! I've got 2 daughters; 7 & 9 yrs. and they would LOVE to get to go to a High School Musical concert. Have FUN!! :D

angeljakki said...

Your dd is so sweet I wish mine where that age again.

Deb Wood said...

She is just too precious, happy belated birthday!!