Tuesday 13 April 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sketch by me:-)

Our new challenge has just started over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and this week I have created the below sketch for you to follow. Hope you like it!


I couldn't wait to ink up this fun guy on my card today and this stamp is called Wags 'n Whiskers Go For Goal. I have coloured mainly with Copic Markers with a little Prisma pencil too. The papers are from the new Bo Bunny Collection and I have added some rafia lace for a little added texture.

gif maker

This week I am also sponsoring our challenge with my stamp company Wags 'n Whisker Rubber Stamps which I co-own with my good friend Lacey. We are excited to announce that the 1st and 2nd release of Wags 'n Whiskers stamps are now also available in Digi format :-)

Enjoy the fun of "almost instant" gratification of digital stamping!!

In addition to having no shipping fees and receiving your digital images within one day, you can also resize, flip, and alter digital images!! There are so many possibilities!!

And now all of the images from our first two releases are available in digital form!!

You will see over at the Spoon Full blog that all the fabulous DT Gals have used the new Wags 'n Whiskers Let's Play release on their cards. Wow, they did an awesome job! The new Let's Play rubber collection is now in stock and shipping today!

Hope you can play along with us and one lucky player will win two Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps of their choice!

Have a great Tuesday!
Hugs,



goforgoalclose

19 comments:

Louise said...

Fab sketch and love your card, I will have to have a go at this challenge.
hugs,louise xx

Rach said...

Fabulous card Nikki, great papers and adorable image. Love your sketch..xx

Karen said...

Great card - Love that image :)

Bubbles said...

Oh Nikki I just love your card, those gorgeous papers and fantastic colouring on the image, wow!!
Thank you so much for letting us use the stamps from this new kit, loved it!
Hope you and the girls are enjoying the half term, how nice it is having the sunshine to!
Joanne x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cutie, fabulous card Nikki.
luv
Debby

Lacey Stephens said...

Wow! Nikki, this turned out awesome!! I love the papers you used and your Copic coloring is fantastic!! This is also a great sketch! I will be sure to play along this week.
~Lacey

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Nikki! Great sketch, love it and hope to have a go this week!

Hugs, Kelly

amanda stokes said...

Fab card Nikki!Love the beautifully coloured image and those Bo bunny paper's may have to pop over and take a peek ;)
Hugs Amanda xx

Ingrid said...

Aaahh, this boy is cute and so is your card. I really loved working with your sketch.
Hugs Ingrid

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nikki, wow I love your new image hes gorgeous and really useful for boys cards. Love the sketch to. Fabulous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

jjcreations said...

Love the sketch, love the card, love the colouring!!!!!

Kat said...

What a great card for a boy Nikki. Love your sketch.

Kat x

raindropecho said...

Wow, such a great card and wonderfully colored image! I definitely have to play along using that sketch this week :)
- Ann

Joy said...

love this guy. he is one of my favorites from this line! too cute! great sketch. love your coloring! have a good day!

Sirpaliina said...

Great cards Nikki, so lovely image, and i like much your colouring.
Hugs, sirpa

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Nikki,Love your depth of colour on the image,Hope your having a fab week,Hugs Debbie x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous boy card, such a cute image and love the colours. nnalorac.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This card is gorgeous Nikki!! I just love your sketch and your coloring of the darling image!! Great colors and design!!
hugs,
Chris

Stacey said...

Brilliant sketch Nikki! This is definately one I'll be using in the future! ~x~