Friday 2 April 2010

Introducing....

Mag to the Bunny Zoe's Crafts team! I am so excited that Mag will be joining my team. If you haven't visited Mag at her blog before... it is simply a must! Her work is... AWESOME! I am still pinching myself that this fabulous gal said yes :-)

Here Mag tells you a little about herself:

My name is Magali, Mag on Blogland. I live in the south of France with Vincent and my little child. I'm in love with inks and stamps since I was a little girl, and began colouring my stamped images with Copics 4 months ago. Now I'm totally addicted to stamps and Copics !!! I colour every day and just can't stop... :D

Here is Mag's first Bunny Zoe's DT card. Isn't it a beauty?
Mag has used the sweet Mimosa Chicken, New Bo Bunny from the Sophie Collection and Martha Stewart Edger Heart Lace Punch. Don't forget that all these products are currently 10% off!!!

10 comments:

Marcea said...

What great news to hearthat Mag is now on your DT. I adore Mag's work. She really is such an inspiration and has such incredible colouring skills. A very deserved addition to your team!
Looking forward to seeing more of her work
-x-

Sue said...

wow what a totally gorgeous card, stunning creation, sue,x

COCO said...

OH very fabulous !!!
Toutes mes félicitations Mag !!!
Tu as vraiment un immence talent !!!
biz
hugs coco

Angela said...

Congrats Mag!! I jsut love your work and you will make a great addition to the Team!!! Mag this is jsut beautiful!! I love all the details and work you put into your creations!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Christa said...

Fabulous news Nikki!! I am a huge fan of Mags work.
It's stunning!!

Welcome Mag!

Hugs,
Christa

christelle said...

Congrats to Mag!!
Her card is gorgeous and she is very talented!!
Love and hugs,
Christelle.

Rosette said...

Wow! congats Mag, I'm sure you'll have fun with Nikki and her lovely team. What a wonderful creation!! :)

Mary J said...

Hello lovely Nikki! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

What a great designer - verrry jealous! xxx

Mina said...

congratulations Mag and a huge welcome to the team
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your warm welcome Ladies !!!
Hugs
Mag :)