Tuesday 6 April 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - One for the boys

Our new challenge has just started over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and this week we would love to see your creations for the boys. As you know I was running a little behind so have combined this challenge with Jeanette's High Hopes Challenge.. anything BUT a card.

nikkibookworm
I created a bookmark using the cute stamp High Hopes Book Worm. My Book Worm has been coloured with Copic Sketch Markers.

Be sure to check out the fabulous creations over at the Spoon Full blog and hope you can play along!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Rach said...

what a fab bookmark Nikki, just perfect.xx

eba said...

That's a really cute book mark! I need a card for my brother, so maybe I get to join this week! :)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Bookmark Nikki,Fab colours for this cute little image,Hugs Debbie x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nikki, it looks like the bookworm or even the hungry caterpiller, its a lovely bookmark and any little one would love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Joy said...

cute images are arriving at your store! great stuff! love your cards too. they are just too cute!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh that guy is too cute, fun, fun!!