Thursday 29 April 2010

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Gallery

We now have a customer gallery and would love you to share your creations using products purchased in the store with us :-) You can go to our gallery by clicking the image above or find the link easily in the sidebar over in the store. You will need to register as this login is separate from your store login.

Myself and my wonderful DT girls will be bringing you a Monthly Challenge with the first being posted in the Gallery on Monday 3rd May! You will also find details of the challenge on Monday here at my blog. Of course there will be monthly prizes too! :-)

We can't wait to see what you have been creating!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

sounds wonderful count me in x

susan said...

I think Gallery is a wonderful idea. I can't wait to go look at it!

Mary J said...

what a great idea, Nikki! I look forward to the challenges and I'll upload some creations I made from your store this weekend!