Saturday 10 October 2009

Zoe and Gemma's Snow Fun


I am sure you see Crissy's awesome card yesterday while on our Wags 'n Whiskers hop but I just wanted to show you her wonderful art and colouring again. To see Crissy's full card click here. These were the photo's of Zoe and Gemma's Snow Fun which inspired Crissy to draw this beautiful design. You may also notice that Zoe has her hair down in the photo which is very rare as she normally has it in plaits 24/7. I cried when I see Crissy's original coloured version of this design. Her fabulous attention to detail and how Zoe's coat matched perfectly down to the colours and white piping. You rock Crissy!!!!!



As you know our Kitten Bella features in the Designs Sweet Danni and also Budding artists. I just wanted to share this photo I took yesterday of Zoe with Bella. Bella is now 7 months old and as you can see is growing up fast!


You may remember our bundle of fluff looking like this back in May...


Well I hope you didn't mind me sharing a little insight into one of our gorgeous designs from our first release. For more details on where to purchase Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber stamp please go to the Wags 'n Whisker blog.


Have a great weekend,
Hugs,

20 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous pics, and Crissy is so very talented! Hugs,Moni

Mandy said...

Nikki these are gorgeous photo's hun, and the image is beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

Alice said...

Bella is very big now!! But always sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Alice

christelle said...

Thanks for the pictures!!
As you're saying Crissy is very talented!!
Have a great weekend with your family,
Love to you all,
Big hugs,
Christelle.

Lisa Foster said...

These pics are so sweet! I did see Crissy's card yesterday..it is fantastic! I love your new stamp line! They're all gorgeous! Nikki, Zoe looks just like you...Beautiful! :) Happy Saturday!
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

AWW!!! Nikki, what really inspiring photos!! That is so awesome how you've taken real life and incorporated it into your beautiful card!! I just adore this!! HUGS

lacey said...

Wow, Bella is getting so big! It's also great to see a recent picture of Zoe. I can't wait to actually "meet" you guys in person next year!! I am so excited that I am already counting down the months! ;-)
Happy early birthday!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome pictures, great coloring, hugs Cindy.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my, how fabulous Nikki! Very inspiring for sure! Such a great resemblance!

Bella is growing like crazy!!

Hugs, Kelly

Jo said...

Gorgeous photos Nikke, thanks for sharing. jo x

Melanie said...

Thanks for sharing the story behind the stamps! How much fun it must have been to see your children and pets drawn by Crissy! The blog hop was great yesterday...you are all wonderfully talented artists!

Melanie

Danni said...

Love the photos...so fun!

Mary J said...

That was really lovely, Nikki - I love hearing how things come to be and I can see why you are so proud of the stamp collection!

Deb said...

fab pics and gorgeous card! adorable image! hugs Debx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Nikki Just dropped by to wish you a very happy Birthday!!!!! hope you have a wonderful day and hope postie has got your card from me to you in time.
wonderful photos and great to know the story behind the stamp designs.Just wish I had spare money to buy them they are all so cute. Your a cat family too I have a lovely cat called smudge (see blog) is five now and we had her from a few weeks old. Big Hugs from Lisa

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Nikki - i hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled rotten
love tasha xx

6 wacky women said...

Happy Birthday, Nikki
I hope you had a great one.

The pic's are fabulous!! Not too fussy on seeing all that snow though.... lol!

Karen x

Georgia said...

Such cute pictures Nikki and this image is gorgeous, I love it! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous Photo's Nikki!

Hugs,

Vicki

Iren said...

So lovely girl and Kitty and beautiful card too!!!

Hugs