Sunday 4 October 2009

High Hopes Challenge - Lotsa Layers

This weeks High Hopes challenge is hosted by our very talented Diva from down under - Amy. I love Amy's challenge this week!

"Lotsa Layers"

Basically girls get layering your papers and cardstock! Remember to enter our challenges you need to use High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!!

The random winner of this weeks challenge will receive the below cute stamp - Three Pane Christmas and Sentiment "Holiday all year".


Be sure to visit Diva's blogs to admire their awesome creations this weeks. Link can be found to the bottom right of this post or at the High Hopes Blog.

Before I go I just wanted to thank my sweet friend (you know who you are ;-) for sending me the two SU punches used on my card today. Thanks hun!

Oh yes.. and one more thing... my candy ends today... so if you haven't entered be quick!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs,



Card Recipe:
*Products in orange are available to purchase at Bunny Zoe's Crafts :-)

Stamps: High Hopes Rubber Stamps - Woodland Santa and part of sentiment Fairy Merry Christmas.
Ink: Image stamped on Concord Record Card using Momento ink
Papers: SU Cardstock and K&Company Peppermint Twist
Embellishments: Moss Green Jute, Buttons - Noel Collection, Christmas Tree Charm, 4mm Jump Rings.
Tools: SU Punches: Modern Label and Jumbo Snowflake. Martha Stewart Punch: Artic Snowflake
Other: Stickles Glitter glue

Technique: Prismacolor Premier Pencils with Sansodor and paper stumps for blending.

26 comments:

Marley said...

Hi Nikki!
Lovely card and you coloured the image so beautifully!!
xxx Marley

sandra_w said...

Stunning card, Nikki! Cute image and fantastic colouring!

San x

Mary J said...

I love your little fella Nikki! I love how you've put the elements together - great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

Santa is so cute.

Danielle said...

Great card Nikki - love the Santa image - so very cute! Loving all the layers on this card!
Hugs, Danielle

Jo said...

Oh Nicki, he is so fab!! I'm still working my way through my snowmen!! Then I will start on your Santas!! J0 x

Debbie said...

This is so cute Nikki,love your layering,hugs Debbie x

Christine said...

Nikki, your santa card is just too cute. I love that stamp. He is certainly a jolly santa. I love the charm and the stickles to mimic snow crystals. Your work is so stunning and Amy challenge is a lot of fun. I hope you have a wonderful day!
xoxo, Christine

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Nikki!! This is just waaaay too cute!! I love the coloring and ALL those layers!! What fun! TFS! HUGS

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute and beautiful card Nikki, really super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nikki, wow what a busy little father Xmas, I love the way youve coloured it, its really striking. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

Danni said...

What a great card! Awesome!

Kelly Schelske said...

fabulous card Nikki! Love the snowflake and the sentiment punch;-)

Hugs,

Kelly

Mandy said...

Oh Nikki this is gorgeous, love the image, your colouring is beautiful as always and the embellies look fab
hugs Mandy xx

Beth said...

Oh this is gorgeous Nikki! I love the image and the papers you've picked are fab! Beautiful colouring too! I hope you've had a nice weekend!

Beth xx

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Nikki.
Fabulous colouring, love the papers and layers.

Have a great day...
Karen x

Tammi said...

A cute design and adorable santa, love all the buttons! ~Hugs

Maria Therese said...

super cute card!!!

Debbie said...

Such a cute card Nikki, I love the Santa image and all the fab papers & layers. Debbie x

Paula said...

Wowwww what a very beautiful card. I like the stamp and the colors very much.
Have a nice day Paula.

Monique said...

Your card is lovely Nikki ! I love that Santa :)).

Hugs Monique

Mina said...

wow Nikki fantastic card, your colouring is always amazing...love all those layers
Mina xxx

Georgia said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous Nikki! I love the raffia lace and this image is so cute! I really like how you've coloured Santa. :)
Love, Georgia xx

Moni said...

Fab card, love the layouts and papers! So cute image! Hugs,Moni

Vanja said...

Hi Nikki! Your card is beautiful! I love the papers and the cute Santa, your colouring is simply amazing.
Hugs, Vanja

Alex said...

Sooo stinkin' cute Nikki!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex