Tuesday 27 October 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar- Kitchen/Cooking

nikkimimosateacard
For our challenge this week over at A Spoon Full of Sugar our topic is Kitchen/Cooking. What a great excuse to use more papers from the new Basic Grey Nook and Pantry :-) The sweet image used on my card today is Mimosa Tea. I stock a great selection of these cutie Bildmalarna stamps over in my store.


I used the above great sketch from the Just Magnolia challenge this week. I haven't entered my card as it isn't a Magnolia image ;-) but couldn't resist their pretty sketch!


Our sponsor this week is me :-) This week the lucky winner will receive the below cute Colorful Christmas Paper Kit by My Minds Eye.




**************
Our wonderful and very talented guest joining us this week is Marcea. Thank you for your gorgeous card Marcea! Be sure to pop over and visit Marcera at her blog and admire her sweet Magnolia card.

Hope you get a chance to play along!

Hugs,



Card Recipe:

Stamp: Bildmalarna Mimosa Tea stamped in Memento ink.
Paper: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry
Embellishments: Beige Lace and Buttons from Citrus Splash collection.
Tools: Wizard and Scalloped Circle and Circle nestabilities.

Technique: Prismacolor pencils with sansodor and paper stumps to blend. A little stickles added to the teapot and cup.


nikkimimosateaclose

32 comments:

Moni said...

Fab card and so cute image! Papers are yummy and so love the layout! Hugs,Moni

ribenaruby said...

Wow, Nikki, this is so yummy, new papers are delicious!

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is gorgeous Nikki :-) I love this image and those papers are gorgeous ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Alice said...

Hi Nikki, pretty card! Love the papers you have used and the stamp is adorable!
Alice

Squirrel x said...

Just when you think an image can't get any more adoreable! Beautiful card Nikki, and coloured to perfection. Love your paper choice too. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Nilla said...

She is so cute, little Mimosa! Lovely card! Hugs Nilla

Dotty Jo said...

Oh Nikki, this is soooo lovely! sweet image and those papers are just too tempting, Jo x

DawnMarie said...

Oh this is a lovely card Nikki, these papers are gorgeous. Love the image (just cos I love tea lol), love the colour of the flowers you have used. So beautiful hun. Hope you are well. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Nikki! I love it!! xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nikki, what fabulous images love the papers and the colouring is stunning. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Nikki!! I just love your take on the sketch!! Those papers are one of my fave and I just received a stash of it yesterday. What fun happy mail!!

Cute image!! Love your coloring!!
hugs,
Chris

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Nikki,I love the yummy papers and gorgeous colours you have used,Hugs Debbie x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what sweetness, I love your papers and your beautiful coloring.

dpkennedy said...

She's so sweet! Adorable paper and great sketch too!

Mina said...

gorgeous card Nikki, your colouring always stuns me...and of course so love those yummy papers
Mina xxx

Tara said...

This is so scrummy Nikki and those Nook and Pantry papers look amazing!
Hugs Tara xx

Georgia said...

Ooh wow Nikki, this is gorgeous and the papers are delicious! I love this sweet image too! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Lacey said...

Very cute! What a fun challenge!
~Lacey

Bubbles said...

Super card Nikki, all those scrummy papers and that sweet image and I agree that's a great layout!
Hope the girls are enjoying half term.
Thank you so much for my lovely birthday card.
Joanne x

christelle said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love this adorable image!!
Love the papers!!
The sketch is fab too!!
Have a great afternoon,
Love to you all,
Big hugs,
Christelle.

Paula said...

Nikki, this is beautiful en the colors and details wonderful.
Hugs Paula.

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!! This card is gorgeous, Nikki!! Love the colors, and the paper is totally delicious! Beauitful coloring too! hugs!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Nikki! Love those papers!

Anneke said...

What a nice card with fabulous paper and a cute stamp.
Anneke xxx.

Karen said...

This little image is just adorable and I just adore these papers which are just perfect with this card.
Karen x

Jo said...

Oh Nicky, this is lovely, another one of my favourite stamps, she is just so cute. Jo x

Net said...

Super sweet!

Half a sugar in mine thanks!

Joy said...

such a cute card! love the cupcake DP and the coloring is so perfect! love they layout too. great sketch you chose. thanks for the info on what you have in your store! such wonderful things!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Nikki, that is such a sweet image and the papers are yummy

Marcea said...

this is so sweet, love your amazing colouring hun. Glad you have used our sketch from JM, it is a beauty I agree. Thankyou so much for asking me to be this weeks GD member - I am thrilled!
-x-

Anonymous said...

Nikki, this is so sweet!! I saw this one over on the challenge blog and I think it's delcious!! :) Nice take on the sketch as well!! HUGS

Murielle said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Nikki!
Beautiful colours and wonderful design.
Have a good day.
Hugs, Mumur