Friday 28 March 2008

High Hopes Good Clean Fun


I have made this card for a very special friend. I hope she likes it. I have followed Sketch 7 for the blog candy draw hosted by Nicola at My Paper World. The stamp is High Hopes - Good Clean Fun. This has been coloured with my prismacolour pencils using Sansador and paper stumps for blending. I have also used my Sakura stardust pen for the water and bubbles. The background bazzil has been embossed with Spots and dots cuttlebug folder. I just thought this was just so appropriate as it reminded me of all the bubbles. Other accessories - Ribbon, button and fibres.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are an inpiration Nicky, I love them all.Will pop in lots now to see what you have been creating. Hope to see a Tilda in Wellies on a card soon.
Jane x

My Paper World said...

So cute Nikki! What a fun image and I love the embossed dots/bubbles! They look great!
Thank you so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

Heidi said...

WOW Nikki-this card are wonderful. The colors are so great . What a funny stamp-I just love it!

Hugs
Heidi

pescbrico said...

LOL what a cute stamp and card! Lovely!

Chris Steer said...

Love this card - so cute!
Chris x

Justine said...

Fabulous card agan Nikki!! Your colouring is gorgeous!

Justine x

Angie C said...

Lovely card and such a great image too

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

how cute are these piggies... they make you laugh!!
i love your new card

Leann said...

I love this ~ so cute!

Lim said...

Nikki:

This card is so beautiful.I love it!!.I agree with Jane. Your cards are an inspiration..
Hugs,
Lim

Katharina Frei said...

This is a wonderful card Nikki. Your colouring is great and I love the cb background!

Alex H. said...

great card, cute picture!

Zimtschnecke said...

Such a cute and funny card!!! *lol* I love this stamp! Fantastic work!

Isabelle Norris said...

these piggies are adorable !! great card again NIkki
isaxx

Ila said...

Love this card!!...great coloring and background!!