Wednesday 5 March 2008

Easter Bunny

Would like to say thank you to Linda (Linbob - UKScrappers) for sending me this cute bunny image. I'm afraid the stamp is unknown as Linda picked it up from her local craft shop. He looked very sad and needed someone to love him! I coloured him using my Prismacolour pencils. The sentiment was printed on my computer. I must get the hang of my photo editing software and apologise for the brightness. The paper is from Paper Mania Easter Themes Colossal Pack. The Daffodils and ladybird were cut from my Cricut using my new "Walk in my Garden" cartridge. The grass was cut using my Mickey and Friends Cartridge. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft. The butterfly embellishment is K&Company. Brads and eyelets also used.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Aah, what a cutie !!!!

Ila said...

This is Adorable...love it!!