Friday 14 March 2008

Bunny Hugs

This little cutie is from the Funky Kits Little Cotton Rabbits stamp collection. I coloured her using my Prisma Markers and also my Prisma Pencils with the use of Sansador and Paper stumps. I have also added sparkle using my Sakura Stardust pen. The Paper is Retro Floral from the Papermania Colossal Pack. I cut a frame from this paper using my Cricut machine. The Easter Egg balloon stamp is from High Hopes. I removed the strings from this stamp and replaced them with the silver thread. The Sentiment is also from the LCR collection from Funky Kits. Accessories: Prima Flowers and white brads.

5 comments:

Justine said...

Another beauty Nikki!! I love it, so cute!
Justine x

Clair Matthews said...

Its fab - I love the balloons xxx

CraftyC said...

Great card, have put these stamps on my wish list!!
Clairexx

jenny said...

Fab card Nikki, I love it!

sophia landry said...

This is adorable! I just love these bunnies. And you did such a great job with the coloring. All your cards are beautiful eye candy!xxx
Sophie