Tuesday 4 March 2008

Somebunny Loves You - Sugar Nellie


I'd just like to say thanks to Jenihall from UKScrappers for sending me this image of "Somebunny Loves You" by Sugar Nellie. Coloured using my Prismacolour Pencils using Sansador and Stumps for blending. Also used my Sakura Stardust pens for added bling! The Lime Green background paper was K&Co and the Central Paper was by Paper Mania from the Easter Themes Colossal Paper Pack. The buttons were from ELC and the flowers are Prima. I printed the "Happy Easter" Sentiment. The ribbon was a freebie from a magazine.

4 comments:

Jen said...

gorgeous! love the colours

Ila said...

This is Fabulous!! love the colors, coloring and that sweet image.

Monique said...

It's lovely Nikki...

Monique

Heidi said...

I just love the colors and the card is so sweet.