Thursday 21 May 2009

Scrapmagasinet Grab Bags!

I have just loaded up some Rakle Grab Bags into my Etsy Store. These are an absolute bargain and a great way to own your first Rakle stamps.

I know lots of you would love to enter our Scrapmagasinet DT Challenges, so not only can you buy some great priced stamps but by joining in our two challenges each month you then have the chance of winning more stamps! The Grab bags are sold in sets of 5, 10 and 15.

5 stamps - $3.50 per stamp approx. £2.25
10 stamps - $2.80 per stamp approx. £1.80
15 stamps - $2.20 per stamp approx. £1.40!!!

Hurry, as I don't think they will be around for long!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

This is so great Nikki. Love the stamp and all the wonderful cards in your store. I want them all :o)

Hugs and love
Heidi

Nannieflash said...

They are really lovely stamps Nikki, Im sure they will go like hot cakes. Love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Elaine said...

Great stuff, Nikki, I made sure I grabbed myself a bag! ;)

Karen said...

Thanks for this Nikki - I have just grabbed a bag of 15!!
Karen x

Alex said...

WOW! Cool idea Nikki - I hope they all sell out! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lena Katrine said...

Hi Nikki!

I have an award for you in my blog - hope you like it!

Hugs, Lena

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

The cards are very pretty! Congrats on your Etsy store! I hope it brings you much happiness!
Heidi

Crafting Diva said...

Wow Nikki what a great idea of to have a look could I asdk when your birthday is as I would love to send you a card and if you could e-mail me your address to that would be great thanks

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Hi Nikki...

Love the stamps, I can't wait untill the money is on my PayPal account ;) Oh, can you pay by PayPal?

Hugs, Renata

Shazza said...

must go have a wee look Nicky
x