Sunday 19 April 2009

A huge thank you!

We have been so lucky and over the last two weeks have received some gorgeous cards from our friends.

This cute card is from Stephanie. Stephanie also sent me some of her gorgeous fimo buttons which I love.


This beautiful card is from my friend Jill. She is such a sweetie and sent me a little RAK of BG Paper, flowers and pearls to cheer me up a few weeks ago.



This gorgeous easter card was sent to me from my dear friend Christelle. She also made these gorgeous little boxes for the girls. Thank you!

The following wonderful cards were sent to my daughter Danni who was 4 a couple of weeks ago. Thank you so much and she was just thrilled to have her own cards arrive like Mummy and her big sister Zoe.







See you tomorrow with my first sneak peaks for Pink Cat Studio.

Big Hugs,

11 comments:

Moni said...

Waw so gorgeous cards you recived! Hugs, moni

christelle said...

Congrats to all your friends who have spoiled you and your daughters!! Their creations are all gorgeous!!
You and the girls deserve all these gifts because you are so sweet and it was a big pleasure for me to create for you!!
Have a great day my friend,
Big hugs to you and Zoe and Danni,
christelle.

Gagaie said...

Your friends are adorable ! Their cards and creations are gorgeous !

Hugs

Gaëlle

stephscrap87 said...

You're welcome Nikki,it was a pleasure for me to make cards and fimo buttons for you!!!
Congratulations to your friends which have mde wonderful cards!!!
Have a nice day my dear
Hugs and kisses
Stéphanie

Cindy Haffner said...

Wonderful cards!!!

Shazza said...

what lovely card to have received
x

Maria said...

Wow, how sweet of your friends to send you such beautiful cards! All of them are beautiful!!

Maria

Joy said...

WOW...what wonderful RAKs! you are truly deserving of all of them! you do such great work! I love coming to see what you make! TFS! have a great week!

thread-bare said...

Wow what an amazing collection of cards you & the girls have received. Well done to all the ladies involved xx Clare x

Tammi said...

You all received the most adorable cards, it's always fun getting mail like this. :) xx

Valérie said...

It was a really pleasure to make card for Danny !
Congrats to all your friends which have made very beautiful cards !
Big hugs my friend !
Have a great day !!
Val.