Monday 26 May 2008

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Rach... here are the rules.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1)TEN YEARS AGO

It is our 10th Wedding Anniversary on the 5th June so 10 years ago we would have been making the final preparations for our Wedding.


2)5 THINGS IN TODAYS "TO DO" LIST - (It's late so I will put tomorrow's)

1- Go to the post office as I have lots of swaps to send out.
2- Tidy my house as my friend is coming on Wednesday and her house is always immaculate.
3- Do some ironing (I say this everyday.. so we'll see!)
4- Take Zoe to the dentist... expecting tears.
5- Continue working on some more projects for my Silly Monkey DT post

3)SNACKS I ENJOY
I love sweet and savoury foods so when it comes to snacking i'm not fussy!

4)THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE
Make sure all of my family were comfortable. Gary would love to retire early as like most hates work. Buy a holiday home in Florida and a nice big house in England with room for crafting space.

5)PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Margate, Kent which is where I was born.
Edgeware, London when I was a toddler.
Banbury, Oxon for about 6 years to the age of 11
Eltham, South East London from ages 11 - 20
Blackheath, South East London from ages 21 - 22
Brentwood, Essex from ages 24 - 28
Romford, Essex from 29 - present

I now pass this to:

Heidi
Lim
Moni
Stephanie
Debbie

Apologies ladies if any of you have already received this before as I know these things go round and round. I also understand if this is something you may not want to participate in. Also sorry if you read this before I've emailed you as it's been such a busy day.

Hugs,

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank you for tagging me. I will answer this tomorrow my dear friend. Now I have to go to bed.
It was very nice to read your answers.
Tell Zoe I will think about her tomorrow when she is at the dentist!

Hugs from
Heidi

simplyfairies said...

Oh wow you live a mile from me... small world....