Wednesday 14 May 2008

Award


We are having a fantastic time here in Florida and won't want to come home on Friday. The weather has been perfect and I will be back after the weekend with some photo's to show you.

I received a new award today from my dear friend Heidi. Thank you so much Heidi you are so sweet and I am so glad to have met you as you are such a great friend as well as my crafting buddy.

I would like to pass this award to the following four ladies who are all such an inspiration to me and I love to visit their blogs as often as I can. Go ahead and check them out you will sure love their work.

Stephanie
Moni
Christa
Katharina

Big Hugs from Florida.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Nikki!!! I'm very glad and proud of my new award!!!
I love your work,your cards are fantastic!!!
Thanks for all
Hugs
Stéphanie

Karin said...

congrats with your award. It's always nice when people like work. Your crads are always amazing.
Enjoy the rest of your holliday.

Heidi said...

Im so happy you like the award- you really are an inspiration to me my dear friend.
Talk soon.

Hugs from
Heidi

Nixe-Moni said...

Hi Nikki,
thanks a million for this great award ... it´s an honour for me to get it from you! It make´s me really happy :)
You are great in making cards, love them all :)
Have fun for the rest of your holiday!
Big Hugs, Moni

CraftyC said...

Glad your enjoying the holiday Nikki!
Clairexx

Tina said...

Congratulations on your award Nikki, i also wanted to say thank you for the tip on Concord card, i ordered six and they arrived today and they are fantastic with Prisma pencils, i thought i would repay you by giving you this link for stumps, 6 for £1, they are so cheap you can afford to have one for each colour.... i purchased ten packs while they're this price... Tina x

http://www.greatart.co.uk/AddCart.do?date=1210860858365&idBlocProduit=180782&nbRef=1&id%5B0%5D=11699&ref%5B0%5D=23875&qte%5B0%5D=5

Katharina Frei said...

Hi Nikki,
Thankd you so much for the award! I am flattered. Hope you are having a wonderful time!

LINBOB'S BLOG said...

Hi Nikki

hope you are/had a lovely time in Florida, missing you

linda

belinda said...

Hi Nikki, You make wonderful cards in such a short time! It realy is a lovely hobby, isn't it? :-)