Tuesday 16 March 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Easter

Our new challenge has just started over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and this week my talented friend Debbie is asking us to make an Easter card. My card isn't quite a traditional Easter card but hey... I do have a bunny on my card and a cute bunny sentiment! :-)

The adorable image on my card is called Puddle Jumpers Emma. These are cute new stamps designed by Lori Boyd. I am so excited to be carrying these stamps in my store. Each stamp comes with their own little friend and is Pre-mounted on Cling. I have once again used the new Basic Grey Green at Heart.. ok I promise to put them away now. I think you might have guessed that I really love the colours in this paper pack! I have added some gorgeous new Organza ribbon in Lime, flat back pearls to the centres of the hydrangea flowers and also top right corner.

I also used the fabulous sketch below from Friday Sketchers this week. Thanks Jacque!

Before I go I just want to thank all you wonderful peeps who left a messages on my copic post below :-) I really appreciate all the links and tips!

Be sure to check out all the fabulous inspirational samples from the rest of the Spoon Full gals and hope you can play along with us this week!

Have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,

nikkipuddlejumperEmmaclose

24 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Just gorgeous! Jo x

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card Nikki! Love the colors!!

christelle said...

Your card is adorable!!
I love this new cute image and I love these papers, so you can still use them!!
Have a great day,
Love to you all,
Big hugs,
Christelle.

Karen said...

Hi Nikki,

This is super cute - love this image.

Karen x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Nikki, great colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Monique said...

Oh how cute is this card. What a sweetie :)). Love your card.

Hugs Monique

Kitchen Sinks said...

Wow it is really amazing...thanks for sharing. I like this very much.

Debbie said...

This is super cute Nikki,the colours you have used are just Gorgeous,Hugs Debbie x

Mary J said...

Oh sooo cute! She is gorgeous! I found the advice on copics very useful too so thx for asking the question!!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Nikki, shes so cute and such pretty papers. Love it. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Nikki! Love those colors and the adorable image!

Shazza said...

what a fab card, love those papers and the image is really cute
x

LORi said...

Ohhh WOW, Nikki you have done an outstanding job!! I LOVE it!!!

WOW!!!
HUGS - LORi

Joy said...

great take on the sketch challenge! love the image...she is darling! great coloring as well. have a good day!

Niina said...

I like your card very much. The image is the cutest.

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

What a cute stamp,love the beautiful papers.have a nice day!
Hugs agnesxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is so sweet and very cute, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Nicola said...

Fab card and just love the sweet image. Colours are great too. Nicky

Mina said...

wow yum yum lush colours Nikki...love the cutie image too shes so sweet
Mina xxx

Pop's Cards said...

I love her she is so sweet, and such gorgeosu colours, hugs Pops x

Georgia said...

This is so gorgeous Nikki, I love the bright colours and lovely spotty paper and the flowera are so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

Silli said...

Love the cute image and the colors, love the dp! Very pretty Nikki. HUgs and happy weekend.Silke

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Nikki, that image is so cute and I love the pretty papers and flowers.
Hugs
Debbie x

Stacey said...

Just beautiful Nikki! I really love this image and the sentiment is so appropriate for you! ~♥~