Things I love -
- Hubbie and my two beautiful girls.
- My sweet cat Gemma. There is nothing more relaxing than stroking my cat. She has such a loud snore and my friend had to nudge her the other night when we was watching a film. I’m cat mad and a sucker for rubber stamps with cats on.
- US Drama’s – 24, Prison Break, Fringe, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Lost, The Riches
- Florida.. you know that! One day Hubbie and I would love to own a holiday home in Orlando.
- Photo’s – I love flicking through IPhoto. The girls will quite often sit at the computer too and spend ages going through old photo’s. I have just bought a 10” Digital photo frame with my birthday money and I love it! It's really cool and plays music so we have "A Catchy Rhythm - The Wonderful World Of Disney Parade" on it.
Things I don't love -
- Bitchiness/Arguing – Life’s to short
- Mustard – The smell makes me heave!
- Listening to my girls screaming at one another.
- Dog poo! We live on a route to the park and wish owners would clean up after their dogs.
- Party song favourites – make me cringe.
Songs on your I-pod/playlist
These are my favourite songs at the moment. I wanted to put a music player on my blog but hubbie thinks that my taste of music might put people off visiting! lol
- Dizzee Rascal – Dance wiv me
- Madonna – 4 Minutes
- Flo Rida - Elevator
- Pink – So What
- Jay-Z and Linkin Park – Numb/Encore
Favorite Foods/drinks – Yep, lots of healthy foods here!
- Ben and Jerry’s Cookie dough
- Barbecue Beef Super Noodles
- Cadbury’s Chocolate Eclairs
- Duck Spring Rolls and Hoisin sauce
Now i'm going to Tag: