Saturday 11 September 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers - Fall Colours

Just a quick post today as I'm having a very rare lazy day :-) My card above features Wags 'n Whiskers Fairy Nichola.... yep... she's named after me though unfortunately we only share a name and not the figure! lol For our new challenge over at the Wags 'n Whiskers blog this week Lacey is asking us to create a card or project with Fall Colours.

The gorgeous papers are from the paper pad Kaisercraft Hippy Girl. I just love the mix of colours! Fairy Nichola has been coloured with Copic Markers and I glittered her dress with stardust stickles. The pearls in the centre of the flowers are 4mm Shimmer Pearls.

Hope you can play along with us and each challenge one lucky person will win a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp of their choice... not only that you have the chance of joining us as a future guest!!!

Hope your having a great weekend... ok back to my book!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Emma and Susan said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love your colours sweetie and the fairy is adorable!!!
Enjoy your book!!!!!!!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

DawnMarie said...

Beautiful Nikki, just like you.xx

Crystal said...

Nikki WOOOWEE this is beautiful, LOVE how you used these fall colors with that BEAUTIFUL image!!!! What a great fall card!!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my gosh Nikki, this is so gorgeous! I am totally loving the yummy fall colors!

I hope you and the fam are well!

Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

She's really gorgeous Nikki, I love the colors !!!
Big Hugs
Mag :)

Sadilla said...

Hi
This is so pretty!! I love the image and the colour combo is lovely!! :)
hugs
Sadia

christelle said...

Hi Sweet Nikki,
Your card is marvellous!!
The papers are just gorgeous and the image is fab!!
As always, your colouring is perfect!!
I hope Zoe and Danni's first day school was nice.
This morning the sun was shining but this afternoon it seems it will rain...
Have a great sunday.
Love to you all,
Big hugs,
Christelle.

Mary J said...

Gorgeous, really gorgeous!!! I've got my card all prepared - just need to stick everything together!

Irena said...

Stunning card.