Wednesday 13 January 2010

Awesome news to share!!!

upload pictures

Oh, this has been a hard secret to keep but I am excited to announce that High Hopes Rubber Stamps has an awesome new artist, Dustin Pike!!!

Even more exciting is you don't have to wait too long as the new rubber will be available to purchase next Wednesday, 20th January!!! I have oodles of new release stamps here and they will be available to purchase from Bunny Zoe's Crafts on release day!!!

Sneaks peaks will be taking place over at the High Hopes blog and on the Design Teams blogs this coming Sunday.... continue Monday and Tuesday... then explode with our blog hop on release day!!!

Do you want to win a package bursting with new release stamps? Of course you do :-) Then pop on over to the High Hopes blog for more details!!!

Hugs,

5 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

Dustin is PERFECT for High Hopes! What a great partnership! Prepare for lots of sales!!!

Maria said...

Yipee! What great news! Can't wait for the Hop and the new release. Hugs, Maria

Squirrel x said...

I am officially excited! Hugs, Squirrel xx

My Paper World said...

Oh my goodness Nikki!- I have been away for far too long! and you have been VERY busy LOL! Your rubber stamp company looks absolutely FABULOUS!!!
How exciting! I'll definately be back soon for a proper look.
Hugs
Nicola xx

Minxy said...

Good for Dustin, his images are such fun.. thats more money i'll need to save for my ever growing stamp wish list LOL