Thursday 27 August 2009

Lots to tell you...

I just wanted to pop on and apologise for my lack of production and also blogging. I promise that once my girls go back to school on 9th September thing will go back to normal ;-) There are lots of changes going on for me right now and Bunny Zoe's Crafts is also keeping me out of trouble. Also my husband will be working away in Germany for most of the next 3 months so we are having family time before he leaves on Tuesday. I am also busy working on something HUGE at the moment which I will be able to tell you about very soon :-)

Now to some great NEWS... I have accepted the position of Head Diva for High Hopes Rubber stamps. There are lots of changes going on at High Hopes right now that you can read about here on our blog. I am so excited about the future for High Hopes and so honored to be part of it! We also welcome a new Diva to our team - Amy Leggate. Do pop on over and visit Amy at her blog... she is one creative lady! For all you ladies out there who are missing our challenges we will all be back soon with our next challenge on Sunday 6th September!

Now on to some sad news in that I will no longer be designing for Pink Cat Studio's or Hanna Stamps. I will still be here to show you a few sneaks for the next Hanna release. By all means it won't be a proper goodbye as I have made so many great friends and will also be stocking both Hanna and Pink Cat stamps in my store... and of course still inking them up to! I just felt that it wasn't fair on me to keep these posts when there are designers out there who can give them the 110% they truly deserve!

Ok, I just wanted to keep you updated. Hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of Summer too.

Hugs,

19 comments:

Maria said...

Congrats Nikki on becoming Head Diva for High Hopes! Looking forward to your big news. I'm sure it will be wonderful news. Enjoy your family time. Hugs, Maria

Danielle said...

Wow, you are going through lots of changes Nikki! Congrats on being Head Diva for HH stamps and I can't wait to hear what your HUGE news is!! Good luck to your husband as he goes to work in Germany! I know what you're going through, mine travels a lot so I single parent a huge majority of the time!!
Hugs, Danielle

Joy said...

you are just too sweet and want to dedicate yourself to too many places at one time! I'm sure that everything will work out! I know that life can get hectic...don't worry! we know that family does come first =) have fun with the family and we'll wait for your return!

Sharon Caudle said...

A HUGE congrats on your new Head Diva position, Nikki!!! A position very well deserved!! Big hugs to you as you go through all these changes! Take care and most of all, have fun!

Lynne in NI said...

Congratulations on becoming Head Diva at High Hopes DT Nikki! I think they are my all-time favourite stamps!
Can't wait to hear your big news too!

Nilla said...

Gosh Nikki, you are one busy woman, well done and congrats on your new post! Best of luck! And thanks for always having the time to come and visit our blogs!
Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla

Tracey said...

Lots of changes happening for you Nikki! Congratulations of becoming Head Diva over at High Hopes! Very well-deserved. xx

Lisa Foster said...

Congratulations on your new position as head Diva at High Hopes. I'm excited to see all of the changes that are coming up! Enjoy the time with your hubby and kids! We'll all be here when you return to the blogging world! Hugs, Lisa

christelle said...

Congrats Nikki on becoming Head Diva!! I look forward to seeing your Huge project!!
You are right to have family time before your husband leaves.
Have a great day my dear Nikki,
Love to you all,
Big hugs,
Christelle.

eba said...

Wow, that's a lot of news, Nikki. You seem busy enough... So your husband got a job? Too bad he has to be gone for so long! Hope you'll have a wonderful time toghether before he leaves.
Congrats on your position as head-diva for HHS! Good luck on all your projects!

Hugs

ros said...

congrats on ur dt position, u sound so busy. just wanted to stop by and thank you for the speedy service with my parcels. ur blog is gorgeous too and i will definately be back :)

Janiel/ janny said...

congrats to U first of all.. I love this card!!! it is so cute!!!!!
have a great weekend, janny

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congrats to you Nikki on being head diva!! :) Your card is amazing and the coloring is so beautiful!! Hope you get a schedule going soon!! HUGS

Suzanne J Dean said...

Congrats on your head diva position your highness, hee hee---no really, you totally deserve it & you've got alot goin' on right now!! So happy for ya!

hugz,
Suzanne

The Country Rose said...

Congrats to you Nikki on your new position! So happy for you and know that you will do a great job for High Hopes. Wishing you and your family the best as your hubby is off to Germany to work. I know you will all miss each other greatly.

I think that everyone can understand being busy when the kids are off from school for the summer :). Summer is just a busy time as we all want to enjoy the days outside. Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful cards when you have more time to create. Have a wonderful weekend and praying for a safe trip for your husband.

Blessings!
Barb

Heather Huggins said...

Congrats Nikki!! You so deserve it!! Your art is wonderful...

Pop's Cards said...

Inge that card is just stunning i love this image and they are on my wish list, she looks fab with the rich colours and the flowers look brilliant too, hugs Pops x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nikki, wow your card is gorgeous even if the poor rabbit looks as those hes suffering. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

thread-bare said...

Wow Nikki some really huge changes happening hun. I feel for you & the girls having Gary go away for so long... not sure I could manage. Congrats on becoming Head Diva... I'm sure you will fit the position perfectly & I'm sure you will be encouraging us to spend our pennies even quicker with your fab inspiration. Good luck with it all xx Clare x