Wednesday 26 March 2008

Karen - You've made my day!


I cannot beieve I have won an award. As you know I have not been making cards very long. This award comes from Karen aka KraftyKizzy. Thank you so much Karen you have made my day! Thank you also for my PIF candy which arrived today. Big hugs to you!

Now I have to award 5 other fab blogs who i think deserve the award. How do I choose when there are so many fantastic blogs and I have so many talented friends out there?

Here goes.... I would like to award:

Ila - Artfully Ila
Heidi - Heidi's Papir Verden
Claudia - Pretty Pressings
Anja - Anja's Weblog
Lim - The Voices in my Head

These ladies blogs rock and are all amazing so go check them out! As I said this was a hard one and if you scroll down on the right you will see I have lots of other blogs that you will want to check out too!

To my winners there are 5 rules attached to this and they are -
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

Congrats on your award!
You deserve it, your cards are gorgeous!
I especially love your mermaid Tilda card! That's adorable! xx

Anja's weblog said...

ooohhh...thank you:))

I'll put it on my blog.

Heidi said...

Nikki-you are so nice and sweet! Thank you so much!
And you really made MY day :0)

Hugs from Heidi

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

heiiii nikki thanks for the award :-) how sweet of you.


love your new baby card. she is very cute on the moon

Christa said...

You're cards are great, so congrats with your award!!

Ila said...

Conrats!!....you deserve it...your creations are Fabulous!!...Thanks so much I am so honered!!

Lim said...

Nikki. Thank you so much for the award.
This card is so amazing.. I love it..
Hugs, Lim.