Wednesday 27 February 2008

Magnolia Mermaid Tilda



Here is my first Magnolia Stamp Tilda Mermaid. I coloured her using my Sakura Metalic Pens and Water Coloured with my Marvy markers. The little fish brads came today from Craft Obsessions along with the fibres which were a freebie from them. Made great seaweed! The paper for the Sky was leftover from Sandylion Dora Scrapbook paper and my Sea Paper is handmade paper from Lakeland. I cut the Sun frame using my cricut and the text was printed on yellow card on my printer. The seashells were cut from some paper I already had and I used my Sakura stardust pens to give it some added bling.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

This Tilda was made especially for a Danish event (the little mermaid) and I have it too. Love the way you made this card. Very effective.

Anja's weblog said...

what a beautiful card!!
And what are you making great things with the cricut expression.
Wow. I do own one too and now i see all the things you make i have to use my paperdolls cartridge more too:))
I put your link on my blog:))

Anja

Amanda said...

i just got this stamp today & have enjoyed playing with mine. gorgeous card. I always forget about my sakura pens