Tuesday 14 September 2010

Angel Bear

I created the above card using the sweet image High Hopes Angel Bear Pumpkin Costume with sentiment Boo-tiful Day for three challenges this week:-)

The first being our new High Hopes Challenge where this week our wonderful Diva Debby is asking you to get creative using Spots or Dots... Not only did I use Spotty Paper from Kaisercraft Hippy Girl and Bo Bunny but used the Spots and Dot and also Polka Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folders... and some spotty ribbon too!

This week we not only have 1 but 3 High Hopes stamps of your choice up for grabs!!!

The 2nd is A Spoon Full of Sugar where this week the challenge is Autumn Colours. This theme has been chosen by my pal Maria.

Lastly our new Monthly Challenge over at the Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge where this month my talented DT gal Moni has the below great sketch for you to use.

As always one lucky player will win a £25.00 gift voucher to spend at my store Bunny Zoe's Crafts. Not only that you have the chance to be a future guest and receive a free stamp of your choice for your project!!!

Ok... gotta run... I have some orders to catch up on before my Magnolia delivery arrives later.

Hugs,


6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Nikki! I hope to play along!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Cute card Nikki, love the colours! And the pretty 'ribbon'...

Liefs, Renata

p.s. The Cards Only with your images is in store now, I will send it over.

christelle said...

Your card is very cute, gorgeous!! I love this funny bear!!
They are new papers, ribbons and lace on your store, they are very beautiful.
Have a great afternoon my sweet Nikki,
Love to you all,
Big hugs,
Christelle.

Georgia said...

Absolutely gorgeous Nikki! Your colouring is fabulous, as always and the image and colours are lovely! :)
Love, Georgia xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Nikki Love the card!!! fab colours and cute image!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Nikki!! I so love the sweet bear and your coloring and details are always over the top!!
hugs,
Chris