Friday 9 January 2009

Crafty Monkey's is back!

Crafty Monkey's is back from their Christmas break. Our little designers are looking for Guest Designers to take part in their challenges with them. If you have know anyone under the age of 16 who you think would like to take part in their challenges.. please go and tell them!

You know how much we all love comments.. if you do get time please pop over and visit Zoe and Hannah's blogs. I know it really would make their day!

Before I go I just wanted to show you this gorgeous card made by Christine. Christine doesn't have a blog yet but I had to show you this gorgeous card she made for Tina's Grandfather. As well as loving the cute character I just love how she has personalised her card. Thank you so much for your kindness Christine.. now stop hiding your cards away and go badger your friend Twinkletoes to create your blog! :-)
Hugs,

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Ansley will be very happy! Cute card, Christine! You did a geat job!
~Lacey

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling, I visited Hannah and Zoe's blog, their cards are sooooo sweet.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to see the new challenge Crafty Monkey's!!
Congrats to Christine for her gorgeous card!! She will make Frank's day!!
Christine should create her own blog. I created my blog last week and I regrets not to have created it before!!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Christelle.

Deb said...

I will have to see if I can get Milly into action again, she hasn't made a card in ages!

Have a great weekend!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Nikki, another really gorgeous card, how do you do it hunny? Looking forward to more of your fabulous designs in 2009. Hugs Linda x

Mich said...

Great card ... I thins Tina's grandfather will be very glad if he receives all those beautiful cards !!

Kristine said...

Awww...VERY CUTE! Now I feel like mine's lame, LOl. She really SHOULD have a blog, heehee. OK, I'll let my girls know--they'll be so excited to join in.

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card!!!

Atty said...

What a cute card, am sure he will really appreciate it. Yes I agree she should have a blog.
thanks for sharing with us.
hugs,
Donna

Karin said...

Hi Hun,

I've told the girls about the new challenge and they hope to make a card in the next couple of days. They said mum has enough new stuff to make a card with.

I have 2 awards waiting for you on my blog.

Have a nice weekend,
Hugs,
xoxo Karin

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

I have something on my blog for you.
Have a nice weekend,hugs Agnesxx

Anonymous said...

cute card Frank will be pleased xx jo xx

Jodi said...

This is such a cute card Nikki, she did a great job! =)

Renee said...

This is too cute! Love the stamped image!

Anonymous said...

The card of Christine is very cute ! Very great job !
I visited Hannah and Zoe's blog and their cards are so beautiful !
Big hugs.
Val.