Monday 1 September 2008

Awards

Over the weekend I received the below two awards.. i'm so lucky! The first from Lainy. Thank you so much sweetie and you know I love your blog too!



The second award comes from dear Line. Thank you for making my day with this new award!


Rules for the JAVABLU Award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours. 6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

I have passed on the "I love your blog" award before so I would like to pass on my new award today to Heidi, Debbie, Kelly, Jakki, Karin and Agnes. I have become really good friends with all of these wonderful ladies. Your all the best!

See you in the morning with my challenge card for Spoon Full.

Hugs,

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Nikki
Thanks so much for this amazing award It means so much receiving it from you.
I will add it to tomorrows post
Big hugs Debbie x

Karin said...

Hi Nikki,

thank you so much for giving me this great award.
I'm gonna post it on my blog right away and gonna have to pass it right back to you, because I love your blog and your frinedship means a lot to me and the girls.

Big hugs,
xoxo karin

angeljakki said...

Hi nikki, Thank you so much for the award. I must say that I count you as a special friend to and it is great knowing you, so I too would have to pass this your way again x x x

michele said...

congrats on the award, your blog is fab! TY for your comment on my blog.
hugs mx

Heidi said...

Thank you so much Nikki. You made me so happy with this.

Love and hugs
Heidi