Monday 11 August 2008


I received this cool new award from Christa, Heike, Tracie and Holly. Update 12/08/08 Karin passed it back to me! You are a sweetie! Thank you so much for making my day!

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

Now I would like to give this wonderful award to:

Claudia
Deb
Heidi
Debbie
Stacey
Karin
Michelle

All these girls have lovely blogs and are very talented! It was so hard to pass this on as I love so many of your blogs! Apologies if you have found this before I have left you a message.

Back tomorrow with my "Spoonful" DT card. Have a great evening.
Hugs,

9 comments:

Marte said...

Hi sweetheart!
Thank you so much, it's always so nice when the "You've got a mail from Bunny-Zoe" pops up on my screen! :)

How are you, my friend? I don't have an award to give you, but I do love your blog as well!

Love, Marte

Karin and the DT-Members said...

Hi Nikki,

wauw anther award from you. Thanks you so much for passing this on to me. It's always nice when other people like the things you create.

I'll put it on my blog asap.

Big hugs,
xoxo Karin

cats whiskers said...

Congrat honey, well deserved are you settleing in at home now, what horrible weather we are having at the moment
Thanks for your comments today
Hugs Jacui x

MichelleO said...

Oh thank you so much for listing me, it means so much coming from you dear friend as I love you blog so much! Oh and you too! =)
HUGS
MichelleO

Deb said...

congratulations on your fab award and thank you so much for passing it onto me, I am so honoured that you would think of me!

Rebecca said...

congratulation

Crafting Diva said...

Congrats on your award a worthy winner as you blog is great, and thanks so much for visting my blog no awards for me yet but you never know!!!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on this award Nikki and thanks for passing it on to me.
Hugs Debbie x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you Nikki!!!
love
claudia