Sunday 29 June 2008









Today I received this fabulous award from Karin and Karen. It's a special award given to weblogs that catch your eye. Thank you so much ladies you have made my day and thank you for thinking of me. Update: Today 30/06/08 I also received this great award from the following very talented ladies - Michelle, Jeanette, Bev, Pati and Tiina. If you get the time please go and check out out their amazing blogs.. you won't be disappointed!

I would like to give this now to my friends, please check out their blogs as there work is so inspirational. It was so hard to pick 7 as there are so many other blogs I would love to award this to:

Heidi
Debbie
Rach
Lim
Marlene
Gill
Jakki


The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate al least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.



p.s. I'm sorry if you read this before I've left a message for you as I've had a busy weekend and haven't had much time for blog hopping. x

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Nikki
Thanks so much for this award i am really honoured to have been given this, I better get my thinking cap on now.

Heidi said...

Thank you so much my dear friend- you are so kind.

love
Heidi

Lim said...

My Dear Nikki,
Congratulations in your new award, and thank you so much for thinking about me. Wow. I'm really honoured.
Thanks you!.
Big Hugs,
Lim

Rach said...

Wow Nikki thank you for the award this is the second of this award i have...lol...I feel really special..thank you for making my day.
I was actually on my way over here this morning to add you to the award that i received but you already had it...lol...
just to let you know that i think that your cards and blog are totally awesome and a brilliant source of inspiration. hope your busy weekend went well. hugs rach.xx

Gill said...

Thankyou Nikki for giving me this award, even more special it comes from you,I will proudly put it on my blog, congrats on your 10,000 hits.
Lv gill x

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks Nikki :)

marlene x

angeljakki said...

thank you so much Nikki, its great to know that someone out there likes my work x x x