Sunday 25 May 2008

Back Soon.....

I have just finished a card for our new challenge blog "A Spoon Full of Sugar" so will be able to post this for you to see on Tuesday.

I hope to have a new project to show you in the next couple of days as my DT box arrived yesterday from Silly Monkey Crafts and is crammed with loads of fantastic goodies including some gorgeous High Hope stamps and a stamp from the new Rachelle Anne Miller "Lily and Milo" range.

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and am so glad it has finally stopped raining so my girls can play in the garden.

Hugs,

2 comments:

Monique said...

oh wow. I can't wait to see what you made :).

Hugs Monique

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Nikki, I just uploaded my first DT card to our gallery , looking forward to tomorrow!!! yaaaay!!! also looking forward to see what you make with your new kit from silly monkeys :) x