Thursday 10 April 2008

How lucky am I?

I am so lucky today as I have received two awards! The first is the 'Arte y Pico' Award' from Jilly. The second is from my very good friend Heidi who has given me the 'Blogging with Purpose' award. Thank you so much ladies, you have made my day!

'Arte y Pico' Award



'Blogging with Purpose' Award


I would like to pass the blogging with purpose award to:
Angeljakki
Marlene
Justine
Monique
Lim
You have to check out these girls blogs as they are so inspiring.

3 comments:

Lim said...

Dear Nikki.. Thank you for the award..I will do a post later in my blog. Thank you.
Hugs for you,
Lim.

angeljakki said...

Wow Nikki, Thank you so much. I am really flattered and its great to know people like my work x x x

Monique said...

Hi Nikki, thank you so much. I feel so honored :). I've posted it to my blog.